awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
blind date... again [ ww ]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 16:20:22 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
why francie put herself up to these she'd never know.

but this time she wasn't at a restaurant. no no, she'd been led to a night club via her phone's GPS and was told to go to the bar and order herself her favorite drink, and that's how her partner for the evening was supposed to find her.

now, francie wasn't usually the type to go out and about on dates but... really, she'd learned, what harm was it to go have a little fun? and a night club??? well, she'd never been, so it was a new experience all around.

and boy did she love it! the vibe was good, people were happy and dancing, and she was watching her glass like a hawk to make sure nothing was put in it but what the bartender had put in.

she had a bit of make-up on but she was more a naturalist so she just highlighted her lashes with some clear mascara and made sure to actually take a shower and not go roll around in the dirt with her boys like usual. a pair of cute sneakers, an adorable white dress, with a pair of leggings and a jacket cause it was cold outside. oh, and her hair half pulled back to keep it out of her face while she danced.

if she danced.

she hoped her partner liked dancing, she'd always wanted to try it!
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 2:36:11 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Now, okay, hear me out. Remi isn't really the type of person to steal dates. She's here to cut loose, get drunk, and have fun. Slateport had grown on her big time, since the Sootopolis castle city was far too uptight for her liking. That, and the company in Slateport wasn't too bad after all. Like , or .

But the person who actually was meant to be meeting up with Frankie was a total scumbag. Despite it being a blind date, as they had brought up several times, the date was way below anyone's league. Like literally the dirt on the bottom of her shoe, this person was a piece of shit.

So she had picked a fight with them long before Francie even showed up - not because she was looking out for anyone, but because she felt like punching someone's lights out, and this guy was the perfect target. Now, her knuckles were sore, there was broken glass at the bar, and she was nursing a brand new drink while Francie's actual date limped off with a broken nose.

And, call her a sap, she felt bad seeing the girl all by herself waiting on a hopeless date to not show up. So she stepped in, because how would she know any better? She had all of the hints she needed to know it was the pretty blonde she was looking for. Call it intuition.

"Cute drink."

Not really, she can only assume the woman is drinking something fruity, maybe with hardly any alcohol. And if she isn't, she's pleasantly surprised. Remi inclines her head and offers her a small, flirty smile.
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 15:21:12 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
"eh?"

the noise that falls from her throat is more of an acknowledgement that she's heard somebody and not much else. when her eyes meet the flirty smile, she gives her own warm smile in return. it's not flirty but that's because francie's not sure how to flirt...

so friendly smiles and warm tones are what greet the stranger.

"are you um..." her brows furrowed, realizing she'd not gotten a name, and instead a drink, before arching an eyebrow. "are you chargacola?"

she felt silly saying it but apparently almost everybody was drinking some concoction made by , who she really needed to meet. apparently he had the same kind of energy she did.

a rarity, she realized recently.
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 22:02:46 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Yep."

Nope, but that guy was a total creep. She could be 'chargacola' for one night, though. What even was that? Was it a drink?

"But you can call me Remi, instead, if you'd like."

Remi slides into the seat next to her if she was sat next to a bar, or across from her if they were at a booth. For how awkward this entire thing was, Remi was surprisingly good at keeping it together. One had to think if she had been lying about not having done this before.
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 15:29:00 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
"remi, got it. i'm francie!"

habit had her reaching out her hand to shake the other's. why? because that's just how she was raised. old soul or raised by old souls or just awkward af, that's francie.

what she wasn't going to voice was that it was super curious to her that she swore the gender she'd seen meeting her was male, but maybe she'd read it wrong. she did that from time to time. hopefully the person across from her didn't identify as male...

otherwise it'd get even more awkward quick
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 3:18:53 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Francie.

Yep, she was absolutely going to get that wrong later on when it really counted and would be totally horrific and embarrassing. Naturally.

Remi smiles, but this time it isn't quite as forced as it might normally be. Francie was a breathe of fresh air, and pretty as pie to boot. Her enthusiasm was contagious, and something told her that after a few more drinks and a little bit of fun, this could very easily be a night to remember.

Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, Francie doesn't have to voice her concerns about gender - she can somehow pick it up. Call her annoyingly observant, or ceaselessly paranoid. To be fair, the entire situation was odd.

"It auto-filled my profile as male. Definitely not male."
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 14:19:21 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
well now francie was wondering if the girl could read her mind, because, wow what great insight. really, maybe she nat 20'd an insight check. francie had no idea and decided she didn't care.

she was relieved.

"oh! i mean, i wouldn't judge either way." foot meet mouth. "that's not a great response, lemme start over-- oh! good to know!"

she nodded, brows furrowed as she took a drink of her beverage.

"yep, that sounded way more natural. cool."

somebody kill her now please.
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 2:15:45 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi laughs, a breathless, genuinely amused noise. Halfway between a snort and a sharp exhale, its probably not even remotely attractive.

"Did you want to keep talking about preferred pronouns, or would you prefer to dance?"

She sips at her drink, one that's magically appeared with a flick of her fingers. Her smirk remains and she inclines her head. The clumsy speech, the nervous tone, the furrowed brows.

Francie is like a fish out of water, and it's perfect.
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 13:44:10 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
"ohmygod," francie leaned forward, out of her seat, standing up now. she was beaming from ear to ear. why?

"i was just thinking that i'd love to dance and was afraid that whoever was gonna show up tonight wouldn't like dancing."

yes, tell her you're a closet pessimist francie, good job.

"but i'm like super relieved that you wanna dance!" she just gripped remi's hand, taking her captive, and dragging her out to the dance floor. "you'll have to show me some moves though cause i've never done it! like, other than in my bedroom by myself."

she should have specified what she'd never done by saying 'dancing' but she said 'it' instead so enjoy her accidental comedic innuendo cast.
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 3:36:48 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi's eyes widen, a little bit taken aback (but thoroughly amused) by Francie's excited response. Her smile grows, a chuckle escapes, and she nods along with the woman's excited chatter. The girl is sweet and awkward and warm. It's a breath of fresh air, even if girls like Francie (the good ones) aren't her usual cup of tea.

"Anyone who doesn't like dancing is absolutely not worth our time."

And then her hand is captured and Remi is willingly dragged off to the dance floor. The woman chuckles again, tilting her head to give Francie her full attention.

"Well.. show me what you do in your bedroom then, Francie."

She winks.
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 13:34:31 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
the wink is so lost on francie. she's no clue it was even meant to be flirtatious. why? because the moment she felt butterflies flutter up because of the wink her brain immediately dismissed it as a twitch.

because francie's an idiot.

"sure! um, let's see, oh! i learned this one from a movie!" raising her hand up toward her ear, she began twisting her fingers like she was cleaning her ears out. "it's called the qtip!"

then, she yeeted the fake cotton swab off to the side, as if shooting some hoops.

"and throw it away."
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 23:48:35 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"That is... quite the dance move, Francie."

She blinks, confused and amused in the same breath. But she shakes it off to step closer, purposely invading the woman's personal space just a little bit. Perhaps she wanted her to blush.

"How about.. I show you something else?"

Remi smiles, encouraging the woman to dance with her a bit more fluidly.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 23:02:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven